🌱In-person and online
With hundreds of online and in-person sessions, the ORFC 2023 line-up of talks, discussions, and social gatherings is not to be missed. Global speakers from six continents will join familiar faces in Oxford to address critical issues, including:
- Farming through economic & ecological crises
- Resisting the financialisation of nature
- Holistic land & animal stewardship
- Soil fertility & organic propagation
- Farmer-to-farmer mentoring
- Youth activism & ancestral knowledge
- Land justice & Indigenous rights
- Mental wellbeing & land-based spirituality
- Agroecology as a revolutionary practice
There will be opportunities to learn from inspiring practitioners about new techniques in horticulture, soil fertility, and pastoralism… to mention just a few! Interactive sessions will share learnings on working through land struggles, tackling GM, seed sovereignty, and using agroecology for food security and whole systems change.
In-person tickets are limited, so don’t wait to book your place at ORFC 2023. Remember that by booking an in-person ticket you have access to the full global online programme, so you can catch up on demand from home.
The online programme is out now, with 70+ sessions including live-streamed content direct from Oxford.