See here in PDF a compilation of Stories from Bilim agroecology alliance in Europe and Central Asia.
- Agroecology and interconnectedness of things (Tadjikistan). An interview with Rano Jumaeva, Tomiris, by AgroPermaLab
- Restoring peasant dignity (Georgia). An interview with Elene Shatberashvili, Elkana, by AgroPermaLab
- “Seed Library” and its interconnected initiatives by EKODER in Türkiye. Text by Schola Campesina
- Capacity building of Seed Savers and development of Farmers’ Seed System in Moldova. Text by Schola Campesina and Gradina Moldovei
- Moldova’s Seeds of Change. An interview with Ana Benoliel Coutinho, Gradina Moldovei, by AgroPermaLab
- Women’s Association STINA from Kosovo. Text by Stina
- The challenges of a cooperative in North Macedonia. Text by Eco Ilinden
- The power of diversity in Iran. An interview with Maedeh Salimi, CENESTA, by AgroPermaLab
- Traditional Saami ways of eating. An interview with Valentina Sovkina, Aborigen forum, by AgroPermaLab
- The Ukrainian way of understanding agroecology. An interview with Anna Danyliak, EcoAction, by AgroPermaLab
- Yazidi community with Ekoloji Derneği created a productive oasis in a refugee camp. Text by Ekoloji Derneği, translated by Schola Campesina
In the frame of the project “Sharing knowledge for a stronger agroecology movement in ECA region” supported by Agroecology Fund.