Schola Campesina is at the FAO 2nd Symposium on Agroecology
The public and the speakers agree : Agroecology is addressing many development goals (SDG’s). So what…?
- Put politics under pressure to allow (and support) the development of small-scale farming (stop liberal trade agreements, support local markets…).
- Development of Agroecological learning processes, based on local knowledge
- Women are at the core of Agroecology
- Request for real political and financial support to small-scale farmers.
- Go hand in hand : researchers, farmers and social movements.